In Home Sales
Renewal by Andersen, the window replacement and installation experts, are seeking talented sales consultants to represent the Andersen brand of quality and service; build trust and rapport with our customers quickly; and have a drive and motivation for top results. We look for talented individuals who value a company focused on the customer. We are seeking to expand out team in the Cranford, NJ branch and continue our success through the upcoming year!
Unlike other sales opportunities, Renewal by Andersen utilizes traditional and non-traditional marketing to provide out sales representatives with leads. This means NO COLD CALLING or prospecting for our sales representatives. The leads we provide are pre-qualified and pre-confirmed before you visit our customer’s homes.
Compensation & Benefits
Pay for performance is a salesperson’s greatest compensation motivator! Our compensation plans rewards solid performance with a strong commission rate and the opportunity for performance bonuses. At plan you will earn $150,000.000, the average rep is doing between $180,000.000 and $250,000.00 and our top reps are making over $400,000.00. In addition, we offer a full complement of employee benefits including health, dental, vision, life, 401k, and more!
Learning, Development & Culture
We offer three weeks of paid training to ensure you are successful in this role. The first four weeks are spent in the classroom and in the field. Our Sales Training Managers and Sales Managers coach new reps on the extensive products we offer along with a proven sales methodology. The ongoing coaching and training will build the skills and confidence you want in order to get the results you strive for!
Renewal’s culture is vastly different from other companies. We promote our employee’s happiness in all areas of their lives. We know that happiness and positivity drive business results and we are dedicated to making sure your wellness comes first. We encourage collaboration amongst the sales team, growth within the role, and innovation as an organization
*To see a day in the life of one of Renewal's sales consultant check out our video
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of Home improvement sales, in-home sales experience, or experience being a top performer employing a one call close is required. Our typical salesperson has 15-30+ yrs. of experience, and folks from all sorts of industries and of all ages have found this to be the best sales job they’ve ever had.
- A proven track record of closing sales.
- A strong focus on exceeding customer expectations.
- Schedule availability to run homeowner appointments on many evenings and weekends.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivation and results orientation.
- Time and work process management skills with the ability to work independently.
- College degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Comprehensive Benefits Package
Professional paid training
*Renewal by Andersen of New Jersey / New York Metro is an independently owned and operated affiliate.*
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: .• Work towards meeting or exceeding individual and sales team goals. • Meet sales quotas• Present a professional appearance and image to the customer. . Requirements • Requirements met as specified or demonstrated years if equivalent sales experience. • College degree preferred. • Structured sales training background along with strong closing skills• Computer skills. • Skills to organize and follow through in handling details, documentation, records, requests, and processes. • Ability to self-manage time and activities to meet deadlines